- 100% brand new from factory and high quality.
- Economical Price
- Sold and shipped from Singapore (hence faster delivery, Easy to exchange)
- 3 Months Warranty
- USB Interface: USB C 3.1 Gen 2
- Included Cable: USB-A to USB-C
- Transfer Speed: 10Gbps
- Max Capacity Supported: 2TB
- Compatibility: M.2 SATA NGFF
Portable NVMe M.2 SSD External Enclosure:
- The M.2 USB-C Enclosure is designed to house a M-Key or M+B Key NVMe PCIe SSD and turn it into a portable USB 3.1 external drive for maximum utilization. Tool-free and no driver needed, just plug and play. Ideal for cloning files, backing up data, reusing old M.2 SSD, expanding storage space.
- This M.2 SSD enclosure features latest USB 3.1 Gen 2 and PCIe GEN 3, which supports amazing data transmission rate up to 10Gbp. It is faster enough to transfer 1GB files in 1 second.
- The USB 3.1 interface incorporates with UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) that enables it to perform a 70% faster read speed and 40% faster write speed than conventional USB 3.1 when used with a UASP-enabled host computer.
- M-Key M.2 SSD: Compatible with Samsung 970 EVO Plus 250GB/500GB/1TB, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB/500GB/1TB/2TB, Samsung 970 Pro, Samsung 960 EVO, Samsung 950 PRO, Crucial P1 500GB/1TB, WD Black SN750 250GB/500GB/1TB/2TB, WD Blue SN500 2280, Intel 760P Series, ADATA XPG SX8000/XPG SX8200, CORSAIR Force Series, Plextor M8Pe, Plextor M9Pe, HP EX900, Kingston A1000, PNY CS2030,Seagate BarraCuda 510/ FireCuda 510, SANDISK EXTREME PRO 3D SSD 500GB/1GB;
M+B Key M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD: Compatible with Kingston A1000, Intel Optane 800P, Toshiba RC100, Pioneer APS-SE10G-512;
USB USB-C & USB-A Devices Supported
USB C 3.1 Gen2 interface and comes with a 0.5m USB-C to USB-C cable. Work straight with USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 laptops & desktops or OTG enabled phones/tablets, compatible with MacBook 2016, MacBook Pro 2017, MacBook Air 2018, Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 10.5/S8/S9, Lenovo XPS 15/13, Google Pixelbook, Acer Chromebook R11.
For USB-A devices, compatible with Sony PlayStation 4,PS4 Slim,PS4 Pro,PS3, Xbox One S, USB-A to USB-C Cable is requested (not included)
- Only support PCIe NVME M-Key M.2 SSD. Not Support PCIe AHCI M.2 SSD or M.2 NGFF SATA SSD. Some SSDs have both AHCI & NVMe or SATA & NVMe editions available. For example, Samsung SM951 SSD.
- To achieve 10Gbps data transmission rate, the USB 3.1 interface on your PC should be USB 3.1 Gen 2. Some PCs only comes with USB 3.1 Gen1 whose max speed is 5Gbps.
- It is normal that the aluminum case heating up, for the high-speed NVMe M.2 drives generate much heat while working.
- 1 x Enclosure for M.2 PCI-E NVME SSD
- 1 x User Manual
Warranty & Support
No posts found
No posts found