- Certified Refurbished from factory and high quality
- Economical Price
- Sold and shipped from Singapore (hence faster delivery, Easy to exchange)
- 6 Months Warranty
- Brand: Samsung
- Model: 213T
- Cabinet Color: Black
- Screen Size: 21.3 Inches
- Widescreen: No
- Maximum Resolution: 1600 x 1200
- Recommended Resolution: 1600 x 1200
- Viewing Angle: 170° (H) / 170° (V)
- Pixel Pitch: 0.27mm
- Display Colors: 16.7 Million
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 500:1
- Response Time: 25 ms
- Horizontal Refresh Rate: 30 KHz - 81 KHz (Digital), 30 KHz - 93 KHz (Analog):
- Vertical Refresh Rate: 56 Hz - 75 Hz
- Display Type: UXGA
- Input Video Compatibility: Analog RGB, Digital
- Connectors: D-Sub, DVI-D
- Package Included: 1* VGA cable, 1* Power cable
- Delivery Options: 3 hr Urgent Delivery, Same Day Delivery, Self Pick Up.
- Sitting on its stand that supported tilting, swiveling, and height-adjusting the monitor, the SyncMaster 213T was 8.7 inches deep. It measured 18.6 inches wide and 18.0 inches tall while tipping the scales at 18.7 lbs. By the standards of its day, it was energy-efficient, since it qualified for an EnergyStar 1.0 certification. Connections:
- Samsung offered two different connection options for the SyncMaster 213T. The monitor had an industry-standard D-Sub 15-pin port, sometimes referred to as a Video Graphics Adapter, or VGA, connection. It also had a Digital Video Interface connector for use with graphics cards that supported it. Testing conducted by AnandTech indicated that the DVI connection provided better image quality.
- For its time, the SyncMaster 213T was an extremely high-resolution flat panel. It had a standard non-widescreen aspect ratio and was 1600 pixels wide and 1200 pixels tall. This resolution is referred to as the ultra extended graphics array, or UXGA, resolution. The individual LCD elements had a 0.27-mm pitch, meaning that the monitor's resolution was approximately 94 pixels per inch.
Brightness and Viewing Angle:
- The 213T's 500:1 contrast ratio meant that the whitest white that it generated was 500 times brighter than its darkest black. Its backlight generated 250 nits of brightness. While, like all LCDs, it looked best from head-on, Samsung rated the monitor to have vertical and horizontal viewable angles of up to 170 degrees.
Warranty & Support
No posts found