Terms & Conditions:
- Security deposit - No security deposits for companies. We may ask for security deposits from individual/non-company customers.
- Shipping cost will be beared by Customer once rental agreement over.
- Servicing will be free and customers shall visit the office or ship items.
- Onsite service & support for companies and Online support for individual customers.
- Hardware Profile: 1/2.7” Progressive CMOS sensor, 5 m (16 ft) IR illumination distance
- Minimum illumination: B/W (Night Mode), IR LEDs on: 0 lux, Built-in Infrared-Cut Removable (ICR) Filter, Lens focal length 3.0 mm, Aperture F2.0
- Angle of view (16:9): Horizontal: 126°, Vertical: 63°
- Diagonal: 151°, Built-in microphone, Built-in speaker
- Image Features: Configurable image size, Person Detection, Multi-zone Motion Detection (up to 4 zones), Priority Zone, Boundary-Crossing Detection
- Video Support: H.264 format compression, Max. Resolution: 1080p (1920 x 1080) at up to 30 fps
- Audio Support: MPEG-2 AAC LC
- Connectivity: 802.11n/g wireless with WPA/WPA2/WPA3 encryption, Wi-Fi operates on the 2.4 GHz band, Zigbee 3.0, 1T1R supports a maximum data rate of 72.2 Mbps (PHY rate) using 20MHz bandwidth, 150 Mbps (PHY rate) using 40MHz bandwidth, Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0
- Network Protocols: IPv4, IPv6, DHCP Client, Bonjour (mDNS and DNS-SD), ONVIF Profile S, RTSP, RTCP, RTP/SRTP, HTTPS
- Event Management: Moving object detection, Person detection, Sound detection, Cloud recording, SD card recording, Push Notifications with a snapshot when the device, detects motion/people/sound
- Push Notifications with quick action buttons: Call up to 2 designated contact numbers, Live view button
- Mobile support: mydlinkTM app for iOS, and Android devices7
- Environment: For indoor use only
- Weight: 140 g (4.9 oz)
- Power Adaptor: Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Output: 5 V DC 2.0 A (Micro-USB)
- Cable length: 3 m (9.84 ft)
- Power Consumption: Maximum 7 W ± 5%
- Temperature: Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F), Storage: -20 to 70˚ C (-4 to 158 ˚F)
- Humidity: Operating: 20% to 80% non-condensing, Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Certifications: CE, LVD, RCM, FCC Class B, IC, NCC/BSMI
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 83.9 x 74.4 x 108.8 mm (3.3 x 2.9 x 4.3 in)
- True Full HD 1080p at 30 fps so you never miss a thing
- 151-degree viewing angle
- Strong Wi-Fi security with WPA3-
- Built-in IR LEDs to capture video in lowlight environments, or even complete darkness up to 5 m (16 ft)
- IPv6 Support
- ONVIF Profile S for simple interoperability between cameras and devices such as NAS and CMS
- Advanced, intelligent motion detection with Person detection, Boundarycrossing detection and Priority Zone Creation
- Receive a snapshot and take action from your lock screen with a tap to call a designated contact
- Record videos4 to a microSD card5, your phone, or the cloud6
- Two-way audio
- View and manage your camera using the mydlink™ app7
- AES128-encrypted video and audio streaming
AI-Based IVA Helps Reduce Unwanted Notifications:
- AI-Based Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) allows you to be notified of human motion as it can distinguish people from other moving objects. Unlike other cameras that bog you down with a never-ending stream of irrelevant motion-detection alerts, this camera is smart enough to send you an alert only when it really matters.
Full-Featured Motion Tracking With the mydlink™ App:
- Using the DCS-8330LH in combination with the mydlink™ app, you can track specific areas for motion. Multi-zone Motion Detection can create up to 4 independent rectangular zones so that you get an alert when someone or something is moving around specific areas of interest. Boundary-crossing Detection can superimpose a boundary and send alerts when someone has trespassed into your no-go zone. Priority Zones lets you prioritize sensitive areas, so that you know when something or someone has crossed into or out of the zone.
Anytime, Anywhere Access with mydlink™ Cloud Recording:
- Enhanced with mydlink™ cloud recording support, the DCS-8330LH makes it easy and convenient for you to look after your family and check up on your home or office. With a mydlink™ cloud recording subscription, you can have a peace of mind by having your video recordings sent automatically to a cloud server. Play cloud recordings or download them to your mobile device anywhere you have Internet
Warranty & Support
No posts found
No posts found