- Economical Price
- Sold and shipped from Singapore (hence faster delivery, Easy to Exchange)
- 1 Year Singapore warranty
- INPUT: 100-240V 50-60Hz (for worldwide use)
- Certifications: FCC, CE, ROHS, GS, RCM, PSE, BSMI, NOM, GOST R, FI, D, N, ULFCC, UL, Singapore Safety Mark
- OUTPUT: 65W
- DC Plug: Square tip
- Status: Brand new original & genuine
- Package: 1x AC adapter
- Compatible part number: ADLX65NCC3A
Compatible with laptop Models: Lenovo Yoga 11 11S 13 2 Pro series, Lenovo Essential G500, G700 series, Lenovo IdeaPad Touch S500, S510p, G500s, G505s series, Lenovo ThinkPad Helix series, Lenovo ThinkPad Carbon Ultrabook X1 series, Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 14 15 series, Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E431, E531 series, Lenovo Ultrabook S431, T431s, x240, Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 11 11S 11S Touch 13 Series Ultrabook.
Warranty & Support
Laptop Charger Manual
Thank you for purchasing this product which is especially designed for charging and supplying power for notebooks.
Before use, please read the following important safety information. We are not responsible for any damage caused by incorrect or reckless operation.
Important Safety Information:
This safety guideline is to help you operate your laptop adapter safety, to ensure your personal safety and reduce the risk of fire, electric shock or injury.
1. Do not apply external force on the cord.
2. Do not unplug by pulling the cord.
3. Do not connect a binded cord to the power supply.
4. For indoor use only. Do not place the cord or device near heating elements.
5. Do not bend the blade or pins of the plug.
6. If there is any strange sound, smoke or odor, pull of the cable immediately.
7. Do not disassemble (It may cause fire or electric shock).
8. Do not put any sharp objects into the venting hole of the product (It may cause fire or electric shock).
9. Ensure to plug the product firmly.
10. It is normal for product to become warm during use. Do not touch the product during use.
11. Ensure not to use a damaged cable. (It may cause fire or electric shock).
12. Do not place the product on a bed, bad or inside a closet that is not good for ventilation.
13. Always wipe off the product with soft fabric, not water mop.
14. Keep clean the power plug and the outlet (Dirt/dust may cause a short circuit and fire).
15. Keep the product out of reach of children.
16. Don’t unplug the power cord with a wet hand. (It may cause electric shock).
17. Unplug the power cord if you don’t use the product for a long time (It may cause heat, fire and electric shock).