Please sign in to contact the vendor
- 100% brand new from factory and high quality.
- Economical Price
- Sold and shipped from Singapore (hence faster delivery, Easy to Exchange)
- 1 Year Singapore warranty
- Certifications: FCC, CE, ROHS
- Pin Type: (USB)
- Compatible part number: SA10M42728
Compatible with laptop Models: Lenovo ThinkPad T440, T440S, X1 Helix 11.6, M490s Ultrabook, Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 2 Pro, 2 Pro 59394167, 2 Pro 59394171, 2 Pro 59394177, Yoga 11e Chromebook 4th Gen (20HW 20HY) Lenovo Thinkpad 13 2nd Gen Windows (20J1 20J2), ThinkPad 13 Chromebook (20GL 20GM), ThinkPad 13 Windows (20GJ 20GK) ThinkPad 25 (20K7), T470s (20HF 20HG 20JS 20JT), T570 (20H9 20HA 20JW 20JX), T470 (20HD 20HE 20JM 20JN), P51s (20HB 20HC 20JY 20K0) Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga 2nd Gen 20JF 20JG 20JE 20JD, X1 Carbon 5th Gen 20HQ 20HR 20K3 20K4, X1 Tablet Gen 2 20JB 20JC - Lenovo ThinkPad X270 (20HM 20HN 20K5 20K6), Yoga 370 (20JH 20JJ) , Lenovo Thinkpad A475 (20KL 20KM), Thinkpad A275 (20KC 20KD) , Lenovo Ideapad Yoga 920-13IKB(80Y7).
Important Note:- “If you are not sure which is the correct charger for your Laptop, Please whatsapp your laptop model number at 8656-1744 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will suggest right charger to you.”
Warranty & Support
Laptop Charger Manual
Thank you for purchasing this product which is especially designed for charging and supplying power for notebooks.
Before use, please read the following important safety information. We are not responsible for any damage caused by incorrect or reckless operation.
Important Safety Information:
This safety guideline is to help you operate your laptop adapter safety, to ensure your personal safety and reduce the risk of fire, electric shock or injury.
1. Do not apply external force on the cord.
2. Do not unplug by pulling the cord.
3. Do not connect a binded cord to the power supply.
4. For indoor use only. Do not place the cord or device near heating elements.
5. Do not bend the blade or pins of the plug.
6. If there is any strange sound, smoke or odor, pull of the cable immediately.
7. Do not disassemble (It may cause fire or electric shock).
8. Do not put any sharp objects into the venting hole of the product (It may cause fire or electric shock).
9. Ensure to plug the product firmly.
10. It is normal for product to become warm during use. Do not touch the product during use.
11. Ensure not to use a damaged cable. (It may cause fire or electric shock).
12. Do not place the product on a bed, bad or inside a closet that is not good for ventilation.
13. Always wipe off the product with soft fabric, not water mop.
14. Keep clean the power plug and the outlet (Dirt/dust may cause a short circuit and fire).
15. Keep the product out of reach of children.
16. Don’t unplug the power cord with a wet hand. (It may cause electric shock).
17. Unplug the power cord if you don’t use the product for a long time (It may cause heat, fire and electric shock).