Please sign in to contact the vendor
- 100% brand new from factory and high quality.
- Economical Price
- Sold and shipped from Singapore (hence faster delivery, Easy to Exchange)
- 1 Year Singapore warranty.
- Certifications: FCC, CE, ROHS
- Compatible part number: PA-1650-02HC
Compatible with laptop Models: HP Pavilion DV5, DV7, DV4, HP 320, 420, 430, 450, 500, 510, 540, 550, 610, 620, 630, 650, HP Pavilion DV3 Series HP G G50 Series HP ProBook 5000 Series 5310m HP Pavilion DV5 Series HP Pavilion DV3700 series HP Pavilion DV3100 series HP G G70 Series HP Compaq 8000 Series 8510p, 8510w, 8710p, 8530p, 8710w, 8530w, 8730w HP Pavilion DV7 Series HP ProBook 4000 series 4410s, 4411s, 4415s, 4416s, 4515s, 4311s, 4710s, 4310s HP Pavilion DV4 Series HP Pavilion DV3600 series HP Pavilion DV3000 series HP G G60 Series HP Compaq 6000 Series 6735b, 6530b, 6910p, 6735s, 6530s, 6930p, 6715s, 6531s, 6715b, 6535b, 6515b, 6710b, 6535s, 6500, 6710s, 6730b, 6700, 6520s, 6510b HP Pavilion DV6 Series HP EliteBook 2000 Series 2730p, 2230s, 2530p HP Pavilion DV3800 series dv3888nr HP Pavilion DV3500 series HP HDX X16 Series
- Pin size: 7.4*5.0mm
- Input voltage: 100-240V (worldwide use)
- Input frequency: 50-60Hz
- Input surge: 1.2-1.5A
- Output voltage: 18.5V
- Output current: 3.5A
- Output power: 65W
- Output voltage can be adjusted: 0-3.5A
- Voltage regulation: ±0.3V
Important Note:- “If you are not sure which is the correct charger for your Laptop, Please whatsapp your laptop model number at 8656-1744 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will suggest right charger to you.
Warranty & Support
Thank you for purchasing this product which is especially designed for charging and supplying power for notebooks.
Before use, please read the following important safety information. We are not responsible for any damage caused by incorrect or reckless operation.
Important Safety Information:
This safety guideline is to help you operate your laptop adapter safety, to ensure your personal safety and reduce the risk of fire, electric shock or injury.
1. Do not apply external force on the cord.
2. Do not unplug by pulling the cord.
3. Do not connect a binded cord to the power supply.
4. For indoor use only. Do not place the cord or device near heating elements.
5. Do not bend the blade or pins of the plug.
6. If there is any strange sound, smoke or odor, pull of the cable immediately.
7. Do not disassemble (It may cause fire or electric shock).
8. Do not put any sharp objects into the venting hole of the product (It may cause fire or electric shock).
9. Ensure to plug the product firmly.
10. It is normal for product to become warm during use. Do not touch the product during use.
11. Ensure not to use a damaged cable. (It may cause fire or electric shock).
12. Do not place the product on a bed, bad or inside a closet that is not good for ventilation.
13. Always wipe off the product with soft fabric, not water mop.
14. Keep clean the power plug and the outlet (Dirt/dust may cause a short circuit and fire).
15. Keep the product out of reach of children.
16. Don’t unplug the power cord with a wet hand. (It may cause electric shock).
17. Unplug the power cord if you don’t use the product for a long time (It may cause heat, fire and electric shock).