- 100% brand new from factory and high quality.
- Economical Price
- Sold and shipped from Singapore (hence faster delivery, Easy to exchange)
- 3 Years warranty
- 802.11n Wireless Technology:
- Fully utilize the power of your Wireless N router
- Excellent wireless signal range
- Backwards compatible with previous Wi-Fi standards
Enhanced Wireless Range:
- Rotatable antenna
- Position the DWA-137 almost anywhere in your workspace
Total Wireless Security:
- Supports WEP/WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption
- Use Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 connector, Status LED, WPS button
- Security: Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA™ & WPA2™), 64/128-bit WEP data encryption”, Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz to 2.4835 GHz
- Operating Systems: Windows® 8/7/Vista/XP (SP3)
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 251 x 23 x 10.8 mm (9.88 x 0.91 x 0.43 inches)
- Weight: 25.5 grams (0.9 ounces)
- Power- Operating Voltage: 5.0 V DC ±10%, Power Consumption: 305.7 mA
- Temperature- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F), Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
- Humidity- Operating: 0% to 90% non-condensing, Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, Wi-Fi Certified, Windows® 8 Certified
- The DWA-137 provides fast wireless performance for your PC. You can easily add the Wireless N High-Gain USB Adapter and begin browsing the web, sharing files and printers, and chatting online. Enhance your Internet experience with a faster wireless connection and enjoy smooth digital phone calls, gaming, downloading, and video streaming.
Enhanced Wireless Range:
- The DWA-137 is designed to provide wireless connectivity in hard-to-reach places. Its high gain antenna provides a boosted signal reception so that you can enjoy wireless coverage over a wider distance than with a regular wireless adapter. The antenna is also rotatable so you can eliminate dead spots by fine-tuning the positioning to get the best available wireless connectivity. Maximize your wireless performance by connecting it to a Wireless N router and stay connected from virtually anywhere in your home.
Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use:
- D-Link’s Setup Wizard provides you with an easy way to set up the Wireless N High-Gain USB Adapter. The addition of the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) function provides advanced security features that remain simple enough for anybody to configure correctly. There’s no need to manually set up complex encryption codes; simply push a button to authorize your device on the network. The DWA-137 is also backward compatible with 802.11g technology, so you can use it with older equipment too.
Warranty & Support
No posts found