- 100% brand new from factory and high quality.
- Economical Price
- Sold and shipped from Singapore (hence faster delivery, Easy to exchange)
- 1 Year warranty
- Ultra HD video resolution up to 4K @ 30HZ
- Supports HDMI 1.4 and DisplayPort Alternate Mode over USB-C
- HDCP 2.2 compatible
USB Type-C with Simple Installation:
- Two USB 3.0 SuperSpeed 5 Gbps ports
- One USB 3.0 Type-C port with data sync and power delivery of up to 20 V @ 3 A
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices
- Simply plug it in and you’re ready to go
- No additional hardware or software installation required
- Device Interfaces: Two USB 3.0 Type-A (female) ports, HDMI Port (3840 x 2160 or 4096 x 2160 pixels @ 30 HZ)
- backwards compatible to 1080p and 720p, USB 3.0 Type-C (female) port, USB Type-C (male) connector compliant with the Thunderbolt 3 Port
- Standards: HDMI 1.4, HDCP 2.2, DisplayPort Alternate Mode, USB Specification Version 3.0, USB Specification Version 2.0, USB Specification Version 1.1
- Minimum System Requirements: Computer running Microsoft Windows® OS, Mac OS®, or Chrome OSTM
- A USB Type-C Port with DisplayPort Alternate Mode support
- Power Delivery: USB Type-C port: 20 V @ 3 A
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 68 x 67 x 16 mm (2.68 x 2.64 x 0.63 in)
- Cable length: 11.5 cm (4.53 in)
- Weight: 50.0 g (1.76 oz)
- Power- Input: Bus-powered, Consumption: 31 mA, 5 V DC
- Temperature- Operating: 0 to 70 °C (32 to 158 °F), Storage: -25 to 85 °C (-13 to 185 °F)
- Humidity- Operating: 5% to 80% RH, non-condensing, Storage: 5% to 80% RH, non-condensing
- Certifications: CE, IC, FCC, RCM
- Just plug the DUB-M420 into an available USB Type-C port and you’re ready to connect to your TV or monitor with the reliability of a wired video connection. You can also connect up to two more USB devices, as well as sync and charge one USB Type-C device, meaning you don’t have to give up the USB Type-C port this hub is connected to.
Fully-Featured HDMI Video Connectivity:
- The DUB-M420 4-in-1 USB-C Hub with HDMI and Power Delivery plugs into any available USB Type-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your computer and enables you to connect to a HDMI display with a resolution of up to 4K at 30 frames per second.
Easy to Use:
- The DUB-M420 connects to your computer’s USB Type-C port and is ready to run as soon as it’s plugged in. The plug-and-play design ensures that there is no need to change any configuration settings or install any additional software for your computer. For extra convenience, the adapter’s compact design means that you can easily slip the DUB-M420 into your pocket or laptop bag and take it with you.
Warranty & Support
No posts found