- 100% brand new from factory and high quality.
- Economical Price
- Sold and shipped from Singapore (hence faster delivery, Easy to exchange)
- 3 Years warranty
- 802.11ac wireless specification delivers blazing fast wireless connectivity with increased range and reliability
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet WAN port for fastpaced Internet access
- Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports give you high-speed wired connectivity
- One Super Speed USB 3.0 port and one USB 2.0 port to share media from a storage device
- Concurrent dual-band wireless for connections up to 2600 Mbps
- QoS engine to prioritize important traffic and deliver uninterrupted bandwidth
Setup and Management:
- Web browser-based setup and configuration
- Intuitive setup wizard to guide you through the configuration process
- Firewall and access control options to prevent attacks and restrict access to your network
- Device Interfaces: IEEE 802.11 ac/n/g/b/a wireless LAN, 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet WAN port, Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports
- LEDs: Power, Internet, 2.4 GHz WLAN, 5 GHz WLAN, USB Super Speed 3.0, USB 2.0
- Antenna Type: Four external antennas
- Data Signal Rate: 2.4 GHz, Up to 800 Mbps, 5 GHz, Up to 1,732 Mbps
- Standards: IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11d, IEEE 802.3u
- Minimum Requirements: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP SP3 or MAC OS X 10.6 or higher
- Internet Explorer 10, Firefox 28.0, Chrome 28.0, Safari 6.0, or other Java-enabled browser
- Network Interface Card
- Cable/DSL modem or other Internet Service Provider equipment with Ethernet port
- Security: WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access), WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Advanced Features: Web setup wizard, QoS (Quality of Service), DMZ (De-militarized Zone), Multicast Support, Firewall - Network Address Translation (NAT), Guest Zone, IPv6-Ready
- Dimensions: 258.8 x 184.1 x 45.5 mm (10.1 x 7.2 x 1.8 inches)
- Weight: 565 grams (1.25 pounds)
- Power Adaptor- Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, Output: 12 V, 2.5 A
- Temperature- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F), Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
- Humidity- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing, Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Certifications: FCC, CE, C-Tick, S Mark (UL60950), Wi-Fi Certified, WPS Setup, IPv6
High-Speed Wired and Wireless Connectivity:
- The DIR-882 upgrades your network to the latest dual-band high-speed wireless technology to bring you lightning-fast Wi-Fi speeds of up to 2,600 Mbps1 so you can meet the increasing demand from multimedia applications. Enjoy seemless high definition streaming media, Internet phone calls, online gaming, and content-rich web surfing throughout your home or office. In addition, 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports give you solid, dependable wired performance for devices such as Network Attached Storage (NAS), media centers, and gaming consoles. The built-in Quality of Service (QoS) engine allows you to prioritize important traffic to ensure that your favorite applications are receiving optimal bandwidth.
Smooth Streaming with Wireless 802.11ac Wave II:
- The DIR-882 brings a host of new technologies to create the best wireless networking experience to date. With 802.11ac Wave II technology, the DIR-882 provides Gigabit wireless connectivity with combined transfer rates of up to 2,600 Mbps1 (1732 Mbps Wireless AC + 800 Mbps Wireless N)2 . Featuring a 4x4 MU-MIMO antenna configuration, the DIR-882 offers better data rates, fewer dead-spots, more coverage, and increased reliability. Upgrade your home or office with the latest AC wave II technology by matching the DIR-882 AC2600 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Gigabit Routers with AC wave II devices like the DWA-192 AC1900 Wi-FI USB 3.0 Adapter to take full advantage of this speed.
Hassle-Free D-Link Smart Connect Technology:
- Ever since the introduction of 5 GHz wireless technology, users have had to blindly guess whether the 5 GHz or 2.4 GHz band would provide them with the best networking experience. D-Link’s Smart Connect Technology eliminates this confusion by automatically distributing devices to the optimal network. Simply initiate a connection to the DIR-882 and its advanced algorithms will determine the best network for your device to connect to, thereby ensuring a faster, more reliable, and hassle-free experience for your friends, colleagues, and family.
Easy to Set Up and Protect:
- Sharing your Internet connection doesn’t have to be a complicated process; just open a web browser to access the setup wizard and follow the easy stepby-step instructions to get started. Configure, apply, and set up WPA/WPA2 wireless security in minutes with the wireless network setup wizard, or use WiFi Protected Setup (WPS), which establishes an encrypted connection to new devices without the need to enter settings or create passwords. In addition, the built-in firewall requires no setup, protecting you against malicious attacks from the Internet, and access control features allow you to restrict access to your network giving you greater control over network users.
File Sharing Right at Your Fingertips:
- The DIR-882 lets you connect a USB storage device and instantly share documents, movies, pictures, and music. You can put your music library on a USB drive and share it with your entire home. You can show photos on the living room TV while a family member watches a movie on their computer. You can stream media files to multiple devices without interruption, or save them to your device for offline playback. The intuitive interface lets anyone immediately connect to a variety of entertainment options stored on your own storage device.
Designed for Optimal Wireless Coverage:
- The DIR-882’s antennas have been carefully placed to ensure that you will have little to no dead zones in any environment. The DIR-882 sends the signal into the farthest corners of your home. Furthermore, because of the design of the placement of internal antennas, you can rest assured that the AC2600 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Gigabit Router will achieve the best possible performance no matter where you place it.
Warranty & Support
No posts found
No posts found