- 100% brand new from factory and high quality.
- Economical Price
- Sold and shipped from Singapore (hence faster delivery, Easy to exchange)
- 3 Years warranty
- 802.11ac wireless specification delivers blazing fast wireless connectivity with increased range and reliability
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet WAN port for fastpaced Internet access
- Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports give you high-speed wired connectivity
- Concurrent dual-band wireless for connections up to 1900 Mbps
- QoS engine to prioritize important traffic and deliver uninterrupted bandwidth
Setup and Management:
- Web browser-based setup and configuration
- Intuitive setup wizard to guide you through the configuration process
- Firewall and access control options to prevent attacks and restrict access to your network
- Device Interfaces: IEEE 802.11 ac/n/g/b/a wireless LAN, 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet WAN port, Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports
- LEDs: Power, Internet, WLAN (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz)
- Antenna Type: Four external antennas
- Data Signal Rate: 2.4 GHz, Up to 600 Mbps, 5 GHz, Up to 1,300 Mbps
- Standards: IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11d, IEEE 802.3u
- Minimum Requirements: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP SP3 or MAC OS X 10.6 or higher, Internet Explorer 10, Firefox 28.0, Chrome 28.0, Safari 6.0, or other Java-enabled browser, Network Interface Card, Cable/DSL modem or other Internet Service Provider equipment with Ethernet port
- Security: WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access), WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Advanced Features: Web setup wizard, QoS (Quality of Service), DMZ (De-militarized Zone), Multicast Support, Firewall - Network Address Translation (NAT), Guest Zone, IPv6-Ready
- Dimensions: 258.8 x 183.4 x 44.9 mm (10.2 x 7.2 x 1.8 inches)
- Weight: 565 grams (1.25 pounds)
- Power Adapter- Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, Output: 12 V, 1.5 A
- Temperature- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F), Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
- Humidity- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing, Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Certifications: FCC, CE, C-Tick, S Mark (UL60950), Wi-Fi Certified, WPS Setup, IPv6
High-Speed Wired and Wireless Connectivity:
- The DIR-878 upgrades your network to the latest dual-band high-speed wireless technology to bring you lightning-fast Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1,900 Mbps so you can meet the increasing demand from multimedia applications. Enjoy seemless high definition streaming media, Internet phone calls, online gaming, and content-rich web surfing throughout your home or office. In addition, 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports give you solid, dependable wired performance for devices such as Network Attached Storage (NAS), media centers, and gaming consoles. The built-in Quality of Service (QoS) engine allows you to prioritize important traffic to ensure that your favorite applications are receiving optimal bandwidth.
Smooth Streaming with Wireless 802.11ac Wave II:
- The DIR-878 brings a host of new technologies to create the best wireless networking experience to date. With 802.11ac Wave II technology, the DIR-878 provides Gigabit wireless connectivity with combined transfer rates of up to 1,900 Mbps1 (1300 Mbps Wireless AC + 600 Mbps Wireless N)2 . Featuring a 3x3 MU-MIMO antenna configuration, the DIR-878 offers better data rates, fewer dead-spots, more coverage, and increased reliability. Upgrade your home or office with the latest AC wave II technology by matching the DIR-878 AC1900 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Gigabit Routers with AC wave II devices like the DWA-192 AC1900 Wi-FI USB 3.0 Adapter to take full advantage of this speed.
Easy to Set Up and Protect:
- Sharing your Internet connection doesn’t have to be a complicated process; just open a web browser to access the setup wizard and follow the easy stepby-step instructions to get started. Configure, apply, and set up WPA/WPA2 wireless security in minutes with the wireless network setup wizard, or use WiFi Protected Setup (WPS), which establishes an encrypted wireless connection to new devices without the need to enter settings or create passwords. In addition, the built-in firewall requires no setup, protecting you against malicious attacks from the Internet, and access control features allow you to restrict access to your network giving you greater control over network users.
Hassle-Free D-Link Smart Connect Technology:
- Ever since the introduction of 5 GHz wireless technology, users have had to blindly guess whether the 5 GHz or 2.4 GHz band would provide them with the best networking experience. D-Link’s Smart Connect Technology eliminates this confusion by automatically distributing devices to the optimal network. Simply initiate a connection to the DIR-878 and its advanced algorithms will determine the best network for your device to connect to, thereby ensuring a faster, more reliable, and hassle-free experience for your friends, colleagues, and family.
Warranty & Support
No posts found
No posts found