- 100% brand new from factory and high quality.
- Economical Price
- Sold and shipped from Singapore (hence faster delivery, Easy to exchange)
- 3 Years warranty
- Brand: D-Link
- Model: DGS-1008P
- Format: External
- Standards: IEEE 802.3/3u, IEEE 802.3af
- Product Type: 8 Port Gigabit Desktop Switch
- Primary Ports: 8 x RJ45
- Primary Port Speed: 10/100/1000Mbps
- MAC Address Table: 4K
- Switching Method: Store and Forward
- Jumbo Frames: Yes
- Protocols: TCP/IP
- PoE: Yes
- QoS: IEEE 802.1p QoS
- LEDs: Yes
- Input Voltage: 110V AC - 220V AC
- The D-Link DGS-1008P enables both home and office users to connect Power over Ethernet (PoE) devices such as wireless access points, IP cameras, and IP phones to your network in remote locations without the need for external adapters. Built with home and small business users in mind, the DGS-1008P is compact and operates silently, making it ideal for virtually any room or office.
- The DGS-1008P features Auto-MDI/ MDI-X support on all ports which removes the need for crossover cables when connecting to another switch or hub. Auto-negotiation on each port intelligently adjusts the port speed for optimal compatibility with the connected device. With wire-speed filtering and store-and-forward switching, the DGS-1008P maximizes network performance while minimizing the transmission of bad network packets.
Compact and Silent:
- The DGS-1008P has a compact design, meaning it can be placed virtually anywhere, including small offices and workspace where space is at a premium. The desktop form-factor provides everything you need to set up a new network or expand an existing network by connecting it to other switches. The fanless design ensures silent operation, making the switch suitable for office spaces, work floors, and noise-sensitive areas such as meeting rooms.
Power over Ethernet:
- The DGS-1008P features four 10/100/1000BASE-T ports that support the IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3 at PoE protocols, enabling these ports to supply up to 30 W of power to connected devices for a total PoE power budget of 68 W. This allows compatible devices to be connected without requiring an additional power supply, saving on cabling and allowing devices to be installed in locations without immediate access to power outlets.
Warranty & Support
No posts found