- Certified Refurbished from EC and high quality
- Economical Price
- Sold and shipped from Singapore (hence faster delivery, Easy to exchange)
- 1 Month Warranty
- Brand: Lenovo
- Model: ThinkPad X1
- Series: ThinkPad
- Intel Core vPro i7-6600U 2.60GHz 2.81GHz
- 14.0 Inches FHD (1920 x 1080), anti-glare, IPS, 300 nits, non-touch
- 16GB LPDDR3 Memory
- 256GB SATA M.2 SSD
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 520
- Ports: OneLink+, Mini DisplayPort, microSD slot, SIM slot, 3 x USB 3.0, HDMI, Kensington Lock
- Feature: Fingerprint reader, TrackPoint pointing device and buttonless glass surface touchpad, multi-touch
- Weight: 1.197kg
- Operating System: Windows 10 Professional 64bit
- Uncompromisingly Thin & Light: Starting at just 1.18 kg/2.6 lbs, the new X1 Carbon is the lightest 14-inch business Ultrabook on the planet. And at just 16.5 mm / 0
- But MIL-SPEC Tough: Constructed with satellite-grade carbon fiber, the new X1 Carbon is the toughest ThinkPad ever made. We perform nearly a dozen separate military-grade specification tests - all under extreme conditions with dust, vibration, heat, cold, altitude, humidity, solar radiation, and fungus. You can rely on ThinkPad despite what life throws your way. And of course, the full-sized, backlit keyboard is spill-resistant, as you’d expect from a ThinkPad X1 Carbon. The military specification tests are not intended to be a guarantee of performance under these environmental conditions.
- Connect Anywhere, Anytime: With 4G LTE-A, you get the fastest, most advanced mobile broadband technology.
- But Stay Unplugged: With the X1 Carbon, you can stay connected, yet go unplugged more than all day, as the battery lasts up to 11 hours. Based on testing three different product configurations with MobileMark 2014. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, and other factors.
- Powerful Performance: The new X1 Carbon features a Windows 10 Pro operating system and up to 6th generation Intel 7-6600U with vPro - that means lots of manageability features and enhanced security. And of course, the X1 Carbon is Skype for Business-certified, includes integrated speakers with Dolby Audio, and an HD webcam, so conference calls and video chats are a snap.
- Ultrafast Storage Options: With ultrafast Samsung PCIe NVMe SSD storage, you can open files and applications more than two times faster than SATA SSD Results represent the overall performance in the Storage Access test, which evaluates storage read/write performance in 10 applications. PCIe NVME SSD is an optional configuration. Products can also be configured with regular PCIe SSD or SATA SSD.
- Stunning Display: A 2K (2560 x 1440) display and antiglare screen mean text is crisper, images are brighter, and colors are truer. And with IPS technology you can view the screen from nearly 180-degrees. Plus it’s anti-smudge. Also available with FHD IPS (1920 x 1080) display. A convenient, wireless desktop docking beast" Tom's Hardware, January 3, 2016
- Extra Security: Because your data is critical, we’ve enhanced security to keep you safer than ever. The X1 Carbon includes the Touch Sensor Fingerprint Reader, which is more reliable and accurate than typical swipe readers. Plus, this Ultrabook also includes the Trusted Platform Module (TPM), which is a specialized chip designed to secure hardware. The Lenovo X1 line-up has always been a bastion of durable design and advanced internals” — GottaBeMobile, January 4, 2016
Warranty & Support
No posts found
No posts found