Please sign in to contact the vendor
- 100% brand new from factory and high quality.
- Economical Price
- Sold and shipped from Singapore (hence faster delivery, Easy to Exchange)
- 1 Year Singapore warranty
- Certifications: FCC, CE, ROHS
- Compatible models: Asus A53SV A8JS A8N C90 C90S G1 G1S G2 G2P G2S G50 G50V G50VT G51 G51J G51JX G51JX-A1 G51JX-X1 G51JX-X2 G53 G55 G60 G60J G60JX G60V G60VX N46 N46VJ N51 N53 N53JF N53S N53SM N53SN N53SV N55 N55S N55SF N56 N56V N56VZ N71JQ N73 N73JQ N76 N76V N76VJ N76VZ N81VP NX90 NX90JQ VX5 ZX50JX FX50 A550J Asus F554LA-WS52, F554LA-WS71, G550JK-DS71, GL551JM-DH71, GL551JM-EH71, GL551JM-EH74, GL551JW-DS71, GL551JW-DS74, GL551JW-WH71-WX, GL552VW-DH71, GL552VW-DH74, GL752VW-DH71, GL752VW-DH74, GL771JM-DH71, N550JK-DB74T, N550JK-DS71T, N550JV-DB71, N550JV-DB72T, N550JX-DS71T, N56JR-EH71, N56JR-MH71, Q550LF-BBI7T07, Q550LF-BSI7T21, R500VJ-MH71, R510CA-RB31, R510CA-RB51, R700VJ-BS51, X550JK-DH71, X750JB-DB71.
- Pin size: 5.5*2.5mm
Important Note:- “If you are not sure which is the correct charger for your Laptop, Please whatsapp your laptop model number at 8656-1744 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will suggest right charger to you.”
Warranty & Support
Laptop Charger Manual
Thank you for purchasing this product which is especially designed for charging and supplying power for notebooks.
Before use, please read the following important safety information. We are not responsible for any damage caused by incorrect or reckless operation.
Important Safety Information:
This safety guideline is to help you operate your laptop adapter safety, to ensure your personal safety and reduce the risk of fire, electric shock or injury.
1. Do not apply external force on the cord.
2. Do not unplug by pulling the cord.
3. Do not connect a binded cord to the power supply.
4. For indoor use only. Do not place the cord or device near heating elements.
5. Do not bend the blade or pins of the plug.
6. If there is any strange sound, smoke or odor, pull of the cable immediately.
7. Do not disassemble (It may cause fire or electric shock).
8. Do not put any sharp objects into the venting hole of the product (It may cause fire or electric shock).
9. Ensure to plug the product firmly.
10. It is normal for product to become warm during use. Do not touch the product during use.
11. Ensure not to use a damaged cable. (It may cause fire or electric shock).
12. Do not place the product on a bed, bad or inside a closet that is not good for ventilation.
13. Always wipe off the product with soft fabric, not water mop.
14. Keep clean the power plug and the outlet (Dirt/dust may cause a short circuit and fire).
15. Keep the product out of reach of children.
16. Don’t unplug the power cord with a wet hand. (It may cause electric shock).
17. Unplug the power cord if you don’t use the product for a long time (It may cause heat, fire and electric shock).