Please sign in to contact the vendor
- 100% brand new from factory and high quality.
- Economical Price
- Sold and shipped from Singapore (hence faster delivery, Easy to Exchange)
- 1 Year Singapore warranty
- Certifications: FCC, CE, ROHS
Compatible part number: 661-3994
Compatible with laptop Models: Apple MacBook: MD103CH/A, MD104CH/A, MC725CH/A, MB895LL/A, MB896LL/A, MB897LL/A, MB985CH/A, MB986LL/A, MB134CH/A, MB133CH/A, MD318CH/A, MD322CH/A, MC371CH/A, MC372CH/A, MC373CH/A, MC721CH/A, MC723CH/A, MC847LL/A, Core Duo 1.67 15-inch, 15.4-inch Glossy, 17-inch, Late 2006, Mid 2007 17-inch, MacBook 13-inch, Core Duo MacBook 13-inch
- UK Plug Included
- DC output voltage: 18.5V
- DC output current: 4.6A
- Power: 85W
- Pin Type: L tip
Important Note:- “If you are not sure which is the correct charger for your Laptop, Please whatsapp your laptop model number at 8656-1744 or email us at email@example.com and we will suggest right charger to you.”
Warranty & Support
Thank you for purchasing this product which is especially designed for charging and supplying power for notebooks.
Before use, please read the following important safety information. We are not responsible for any damage caused by incorrect or reckless operation.
Important Safety Information:
This safety guideline is to help you operate your laptop adapter safety, to ensure your personal safety and reduce the risk of fire, electric shock or injury.
1. Do not apply external force on the cord.
2. Do not unplug by pulling the cord.
3. Do not connect a binded cord to the power supply.
4. For indoor use only. Do not place the cord or device near heating elements.
5. Do not bend the blade or pins of the plug.
6. If there is any strange sound, smoke or odor, pull of the cable immediately.
7. Do not disassemble (It may cause fire or electric shock).
8. Do not put any sharp objects into the venting hole of the product (It may cause fire or electric shock).
9. Ensure to plug the product firmly.
10. It is normal for product to become warm during use. Do not touch the product during use.
11. Ensure not to use a damaged cable. (It may cause fire or electric shock).
12. Do not place the product on a bed, bad or inside a closet that is not good for ventilation.
13. Always wipe off the product with soft fabric, not water mop.
14. Keep clean the power plug and the outlet (Dirt/dust may cause a short circuit and fire).
15. Keep the product out of reach of children.
16. Don’t unplug the power cord with a wet hand. (It may cause electric shock).
17. Unplug the power cord if you don’t use the product for a long time (It may cause heat, fire and electric shock).